Saturday 1 February 2014

Flat front back elastic skirt - Medium gathers

Hi All, another photo loaded post  - again in fact just photos. To see all 3 skirts I made for KCW click here. These are all made using my favorite gathering technique. 

UPDATE: Full pattern and tutorial click  Phus phus skirt free pattern

I did little bow for the skirt - I'm still trying to perfect this turning of thin pipes.
Simple gathered skirt tutorial



How to insert elastic and keep them without twisting





Thanks,
Preethi.

If you enjoyed reading this you can either like my facebook page to get all updates and more or you can opt to receive posts via email. Don't forget to activate your subscription though!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to get across my respect for your kindness giving support to persons that should have assistance with in this situation. Your special commitment to getting the message all-around has been rather useful and have specifically allowed regular people like me to arrive at their ambitions. Your informative advice denotes a great deal a person like me and much more to my peers. Thanks a lot; from each one of us.
    long african maxi skirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
    afrikanische Oberteil online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious to find out what blog system you're utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?
    afrikanische Kleider online

    ReplyDelete
  4. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.
    african dress for girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...