Friday 21 March 2014

Video Tutorial - Poltam skirt

Hello people,

Today I have for you a video or rather 3 videos of the pleated skirt with no lining.
My gosh! it has been hard work. I was deliberating to take a video or not. I wasn't comfortable showing my hands or my face but I had to show hands at least :)
I don't know why I'm speaking super fast in the video as if I have to be somewhere.. it was just my heart racing I guess. I was using a tripod to shoot and could hardly make out if what I was showing was within the frame or not. I did take a few re shoots but couldn't go further than two.
The video is in different angles - sorry about that. Listening back to my own voice it is exactly same as my sis. It is like hearing my sis speak. :)


I hope at least one skirt is made with this video and I'm waiting to see one. If someone makes one please share it with me if you can.
I managed to sew this skirt in an hour. Yes, taking the video and sewing.

I have taken 3 videos. For full instructions please go to poltam skirt free pattern
Calculate your pattern pieces based on poltam skirt pattern piece calculation


Have a fun filled weekend.
I'll take some photos if I can of the skirt and post them tomorrow.
Thanks,
Preethi.

If you enjoyed reading this you can either like my facebook page to get all updates and more or you can opt to receive posts via email. Don't forget to activate your subscription though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...