Tuesday 15 April 2014

Free next pattern- What would you like?

Hi All,

I'm reaching out to you in the hope to get a reply. I've been thinking of what my next pattern should be.

This blog is more like an information blog (mostly one way), it is not yet a communication blog and I really want it to be.
I haven't spread the word in my circle so I cannot expect much, just giving it a try asking for a reply considering I get about 1000 views a day. It's just this anonymous person in this anonymous world, but yes soon it will be a communication blog; its just that I'm not confident enough to share.


So, coming back - I'm thinking of 2 options
1. nightie for kids - might be ideal for summer
OR
2. divided skirt - due to heat stockings is not an option and I don't like the nappy to show, so this might suit that it is a skirt and the nappy won't show as well as it have a divide between the skirt?

Both patterns would require me to learn to put together a pdf pattern. I don't know to start, but I'll give it my best :)

If you have any suggestions, photos anything you want to share of what you would like the next pattern, please leave a comment or you can send to widicreations(at)yahoo(dot)com..

Many Thanks,
Preethi.

If you enjoyed reading this you can either like my facebook page to get all updates and more or you can opt to receive posts via email. Don't forget to activate your subscription though!

10 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a nightgown. My daughter really likes wearing them (she calls them dresses), but so far we just have a couple flannel ones. I'd like some for the (hopefully) warmer weather coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Million thanks to you for replying. You have brought me so much joy today. :) love you for that.
      I was wondering what if no one replies.

      I've now updated with the 2 patterns I had in my mind drawing them. Let me know your thoughts - how different from what you thought. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I second the suggestion for a nightgown! My two year old granddaughter needs new nightclothes and nightgowns fit perfectly into the 'princess dress' category. But..... I also like the divided shorts! Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne for commenting. Well I'm sure if it will fit into the princess dress category though. :)
      I first have a mighty task of learning to make a digital pattern to print as this will not be just squares and rectangles.

      Delete
  3. Though am not as skilled as you in tailoring I would like to know how to make that nightgown :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Divya, Thanks. I'll plan to put that as a pattern. And I'm no skilled n all, I only started last sept to learn to set up the sewing machine and learnt to sew. :) You too can sew like you too can cook may be :)

      Delete
  4. My vote is for the nightgown too! Sorry for the late reply, I was on a long vacation...

    Best wishes for the project!
    Sindhu
    Tantu
    The Arts & Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sindhu. Hope you had a lovely holiday.

      Delete
  5. This is one pattern I was lookin for......if I was to reply first, I would definately asked this one ...:))
    Love
    Mayuri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mayuri, Not very long before I get the pattern out.. I hope you meant the nigtie? :) its a steep learning curve for me to make an epattern. Slowly getting hang of it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...