Friday 27 June 2014

My next sewing project

Husband came along for fabric shopping this time and this is what he has selected. This will be my next project for the upcoming pattern for the summer dress.  This dress has been complemented a lot. Yes, lot more than the humble cape coat. Really..Totally Loving it!!
Summer dress fabric selection
This month there is not much blogging I did. Blogging is really hard work - be it blogging for fun or if you are a full time blogger. I realise that only now after 5 months into it. Its only so much you can think creatively. Really I have to salute the bloggers who are in this for more than 3, 4 5 yrs. How do they do it I wonder. Creative juices, with beautiful photographs, beautiful poetic vocabulary, some with punchlines... It is hard work, but it is so rewarding for sure. You feel the triumph with every comment. Google analytics - seeing people are online right now viewing your blog, how can this be!!

Ok, back to my next project. I'm planning to have the bodice in a different colour. The pink on front and blue lining or the other way, I'm not sure.
yeah, I was trying buttonholes on this fabric.
Summer dress bodice
The pink is the left over from a kind of circle skirt. Doesn't even look like left over here, I didn't have any idea at the time, how much fabric I might need to buy. The blue is the left over (true left over) from this beautiful nirma skirt.

See you again with my completed summer dress - second try.
Enjoy your weekend.




If you enjoyed reading this you can either like my facebook page to get all updates and more or you can opt to receive posts via email. Don't forget to activate your subscription though!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your summer dress pattern ! It's exactly what I need for my daughter...
    By the way, congratulations on your blog, I love it more and more, post after post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. :) I'm sure you'll like the summer dress pattern. I've sewn the next one and it has come out good as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...